Your Swedish Massage experience begins when you walk through my door. Leave your stresses outside and enter my quiet, cozy space. Tell me about your expectations and I will plan a perfect session for you.
Swedish massage relaxes muscles by applying pressure against deeper muscles and bones. It increases oxygen flow in the blood and flushes tissues of lactic acid, uric acid, and other metabolic wastes. It reduces stress, both emotional and physical, and is suggested in a regular program for stress management.
Swedish massage benefits may include:
- Increases circulation and lowers blood pressure
- Emphasizes the elimination of metabolic wastes
- Releases endorphins
- Mechanically stretches and elongates muscles
- Stimulates parasympathetic nervous system
- Reduces pain
- Helps improve weak muscles
- Supports relaxation and improves sleep
- Enhances blood circulation
- Increases flexibility and durability of muscles
- Delivers oxygen and nutrients to the muscles which reduces muscle fatigue and soreness.
- Stimulates slower breathing
- Breaks up mucus and other respiratory discharge in the lungs
- Allows the body to become relaxed and begin the repairing process
- Can relieve colic and gas as well as constipation
- Promotes better digestion
- Relaxes body and mind
- Improves all over well-being of the individual
- Relief of inner tension and stress
Please call me at 319-621-4603 to schedule your appointment.